Type 1 Diabetics WANTED please! Short survey on the effects of different glucose monitoring systems.

6 posts, 4 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

joelle20 DAFNE Graduate
University Hospitals, Leicester
3 posts

Hello everyone,

I am a Type 1 Diabetic and I am looking for other Type 1 Diabetics to take part in a short 10 minute survey. I have decided to focus my final year project on the differences in psychological well-being and quality of life in Type 1 diabetics depending on which monitoring system they use (e.g. Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose finger pricks, Flash Glucose Monitoring). I'm really interested to see whether one glucose monitoring system is psychologically more beneficial than another, especially with the unfortunate postcode lottery for Flash at the moment which many of us are victims of.

So, if you are a Type 1 Diabetic aged 18+ I'd be extremely grateful if you could please fill out the survey. There is further information and details by following the link too.

Thanks!
Link: https://lboro.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/the-effects-of-different-glucose-monitoring-systems-on-qua

marke Site Administrator
South East Kent PCT
675 posts

just done the survey so would encourage others to do the same !

joelle20 DAFNE Graduate
3 posts

marke said:
just done the survey so would encourage others to do the same !

Thank-you so much I appreciate it!

michaelj DAFNE Graduate
South East Kent PCT
45 posts

Had a problem with one question of academic achievement as I left school with no qualifications and there was no optoin for this. Other than that easy to do and not too time consuming

joelle20 DAFNE Graduate
3 posts

michaelj said:
Had a problem with one question of academic achievement as I left school with no qualifications and there was no optoin for this. Other than that easy to do and not too time consuming

Hi Micheal, thanks so much for completing it that's great!!!! Very Happy In terms of the highest level of education achieved question, the option 'Primary School' I believe would have been your answer. This would be for individuals who didn't complete GCSE's or equivalents. I hope this helps!

NottsKnots DAFNE Graduate
Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
10 posts

I did the survey a few days ago; meeting up with the DAFNE course group again in a couple of weeks and will piont it out to them, so hopefully you’ll get a few more.