CBD and Nepal

3 posts, 3 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

torana DAFNE Graduate
Royal North Shore Hospital, St Leonards, NSW
53 posts

I have found some interesting information on CBD oil and tablets. Any personal claims regarding CBD products are correct as are any claims from non medicinal products. In fact, I will claim that Kellogg’s Corn flakes derives from a reputable company, makes me feel less anxious in the morning especially with two cups of coffee and assists me in balancing my glucose levels. Just check the corn flakes packet for further information and contact numbers.
In reality, if you are going on a huge trip to Nepal, Tibet or wherever, please discuss time differences, dosages, gastro problems, anxiety over diabetic complications and levels with your GP and endocrinologist. Further, at 65 years of age and travelling in areas that have very different medical and hospitals setups from Britain, I would be super cautious and had planned and discussed with my health professionals. I don’t think they’ve heard of DAFNE in Nepal.

Here are some more details on CBD taken from various websites.
1. CBD oil extracted from hemp is often marketed as a food supplement to promote well-being – similar to other herbals like Echinacea – and boost the immune system. Although Hemp CBD oil is legal, it is not a medicine and should not be confused with the recent confiscation of 12-year-old Billy Caldwell’s CBD oil at Heathrow airport.

2. It is a strict violation of the Food and Drug Administration DSHEA guidelines to make medical claims about the efficacy of CBD products in the treatment of any medical condition or symptom. Although preliminary research has shown tremendous promise of CBD oil helping people in pretty remarkable ways, legitimate CBD companies will refrain from making any direct medical claims. Be very wary of companies that defy this guideline, because if they disregard this particular rule, what other rules are they willing to ignore?

3. Cannabidiol (CBD) oil has become increasingly popular as a natural way to help people try to manage pain, reduce inflammation, and cope with anxiety.* Though the number of prescriptions has risen sharply in the United States over the past 20 years, many Americans are trying to limit the number of prescribed drugs they take – instead, searching for all-natural solutions to the aches, pains, and discomfort they begin to face as they age.

tracebann
Beaumont Hospital, Dublin
1 post

Cbd is truly the next best thing in derma and medical innovations. Why is it very popular? This is primarily because of its health benefits and effectiveness it can offer. I've watched a lot of video about how CBD works its magic in a snap. Cannabis strains can give you a different effect like

boost 3 posts

CBD is unproven and unregulated, just ignore it for the purposes of DAFNE