Graduation

5 posts, 3 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

Carolbuss DAFNE Graduate 3 posts

How do I gain access to the course book I was a graduate 11 years ago no idea this site ever excised

All help welcome. Very Happy

Warwick DAFNE Graduate
Diabetes Australia-Vic, Melbourne, Victoria
422 posts

I suspect that you need to be defined as a graduate on this site and then you will be able to see a link to the DAFNE Course Handbook. marke is probably the best person to talk to if you want to send him a message.

marke Site Administrator
South East Kent PCT
675 posts

Hi,
If you tell us which DAFNE Centre ( or hospital) you did the course at we can get you checked as having done the course. Not our rules ! The people who run DAFNE insist that only people who have done the course can access the handbook online. It usually only takes a few days once we know which centre you did the course at.

Carolbuss DAFNE Graduate 3 posts

I attended the course at the Royal DEVON and Exeter Hospital. I am no longer monitored there now as was mistakenly discharged back to gp care but one of the nurse practitioners was one of the diabetic nurses so it works well I did the course between 8 and 11 years ago I think

marke Site Administrator
South East Kent PCT
675 posts

Hi Carol, Sorry that it took so long ! But the DAFNE team have finally confirmed you are a graduate so I have changed your account and you should now be able to access the handbook via the right-hand menu.