Research into diabetes education and health anxiety

5 posts, 4 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

HannahC123 1 post

Hi everyone,

I am a MSc Psychology student at Liverpool Hope University and I am currently carrying out research regarding health anxiety amongst individuals with diabetes.

The research involves an online questionnaire which is completely anonymous and shouldn't take long. You don't have to have anxiety regarding your diabetes to participate.

If you have been diagnosed with diabetes and would like to take part please click on this link https://lhubos.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/levels-of-health-anxiety-amongst-individuals-with-diabetes

Thank you!!

JayBee DAFNE Graduate
James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
587 posts

I've completed this, but it seems more for people with type 2 diabetes which you won't find here. At least one of your questions has no right answers for a person with type 1 diabetes. :S

novorapidboi26 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
1,819 posts

completed....

I didn't notice any preference towards type 2 myself.....

what question are you referring too @JayBee

JayBee DAFNE Graduate
James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
587 posts

The one that asked about what snack wouldn't raise sugar levels... "carb free" wasn't an option at all.

sjohno DAFNE Graduate
University Hospital of Derby & Burton NHS FT
37 posts

JayBee said:
The one that asked about what snack wouldn't raise sugar levels... "carb free" wasn't an option at all.

I chose the 20 calories option, for some reason I have it in my head that it said 20 calories or less lol but I don't think it was for T2's.