2 posts, 2 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

Bob Hinge DAFNE Graduate
South East Kent PCT
1 post

I expect this has been asked before but I can't find it. I am new to smartphone but not to dafne. I downloaded the 'Dafne online' app which is storing my results on the phone. Have now logged on to this site; how do I get the results on my phone online?

JayBee DAFNE Graduate
James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
587 posts

Are you using Android or iPhone?

If Android, I know that you will first need to set it up in the Settings that the app uses your log in details for DAFNE Online (Go into Settings and see Username and Password at the top). Then, go into the diary Entries bit and you may see a menu option at the bottom of the view? From there, you can pick from a few things, including Download Entries and Upload Entries. If you are signed in on the app correctly, select Upload Entries to upload them to the website. If you want to view entries from the DAFNE Online site on your phone app, select Download instead to add them to your app Entries.

You can also set the app to automatically upload your entries on the go if you like under the Settings section. Keeping my diary entries online is very helpful for when my phone has let me down.

Hope this helps. It is possibly the same for iPhone but I don't know for sure.